the start of Arizona nightmare

the start of Arizona nightmare

Adult Probation Officer, Interstate Compact Unit, Darla Foutz

245 N Centennial Way

Mesa, Az 85201

8-9-06

The first and only first year of my 3 year probation was IPS (intensive probation service). In this first year I had to complete the following successfully. One slip up and I would be in violation and in jail;

$5600 in court fines

$1200.00 in probation fees

750 hours of community service (3 hours per session x 250 days) 1300 hrs served (my probation was at a bar (Amvets), they needed additional free labor. They gave me certificate of gratitude and thanks.

8.5 months at an alcohol treatment center (4 hour sessions x 4 days per week)

Check in with the judge every 3 months (4 times a year) x 3 years

Check into the probation department 2 times a week (2 times a week x 52 weeks = 104)

Phone into the probation department 3 times a week (3 times a week x 52 weeks = 156)

Receiving phone calls from cook county probation dept (7 times a night x 52 = 2555) x 3 years

7 am to 7 pm curfew 5 days a week

Total curfew week ends

Not permitted to leave the county

I completed this “intensive probation service”. I am now on regular probation. I paid 4 lawyers to represent myself. My case has been appealed to a higher court and we are waiting for a decision. On the 14 of August I could have lawyer # 3 be in front of the sentencing judge for a document stating that I am no longer on IPS and that I have successfully meet all the obligations set before me by the court.

My current adult probation department probation officer is George Hernandez at 847-818-2362.

Thank you,

Mike Mars