Arizona

getting out of Arizona

Probation officer's in Illinois knew of this illegal activity. They don't care. The witch I had in Arizona did not care. No one cares.


After making my transfer to Arizona, I started to set up shop,

I started a corporation, I got a land line, cell phone, had signs made for the trucks.

I went to all the supplies, identified my self, examined, different pipe, fittings tools, techniques.

I acquired workman’s comp and general liability insurance.

I studied the residential and commercial plumbing laws of Arizona, passed the state plumbing examinations and became Roc plumbing contractor,

I studied the backflow laws of Arizona, passed the state plumbing examinations and became a state licensed backflow inspector,

I studied the residential and commercial plumbing laws of Phoenix, passed the plumbing examinations and became a Phoenix licensed journeyman for plumbing, mechanical and gas fitter.

-----------------

I did all sorts of work for CMC, all over the valley.


I started observing all the hood winks that these guys are getting away with.


One time I saw Mario pick a garden hose that was laying in the sewer and fill the water cooler with it. I said what are you doing? They’ll never know. After that I make sure I filled the water cooler bottle with clean water from a clean receptor.


After about 7 months I needed to get some money (past 2 years no income in Illinois, surviving on credit cards, which are maxed out) this led to arguments. They owed me about $25,000, gave me a paid in full check for about $4,300, take it or leave it. I tore it up, gave it back to them. (took photo of the check (see below)).


Then they threw me out, of their house, shop and office, In the process stealing and looting all of my belongings (business and personal)


I was sleeping under the van, in the desert. My main meal became cactus pads and water, when I could find it.


Telling the probation all of this, she was very hostile toward me and made my life much worse. Another rotten person, that can carry a gun and has authority.


I took several jobs with plumbing contractors. The best one only lasted a month, she made me quit cause I was making plumbing wages, which were 3 times hers. I worked for 2 more plumbing companies. In the end they ended up screwing with wages and not paying for supplies that I would purchased with cash at home depot or suppliers.


I managed to get back to Illinois after another year of no pay, credit cards maxed out, robed of all ID in Oklahoma City


Then I find out that when I was in Arizona, I was served with warrants 10 times. Served by officers from the Rolling Meadows court house, process servers, (cops making more money on the side). 10 times they swore to that judge that they personally handed me the papers at issue…………..10 more crooked cops. This is another chapter,,,,,, I guess i have arrest warrant for me on this crap.


4 years now, no income, I don't even file tax documents, IRS put tax liens against me as soon as i stopped paying tax


There is more coming, this az chapter is far from over


The point is, if i was so guilty, why did Scotillo had to go through all this crap.